-->

best quantitative aptitude book by r.s aggarwal

Post a Comment

There are no questionable quantitative aptitude book is especially helpful for diploma, B.tech course executives, to any state and central government jobs. Especially those who want to hit the job or crack gate score useful for this aptitude. Who those people learn aptitude going to coaching centres and pay as 6,000 – 8,000/- for outdoors classes. Such type of people by using this book practice yourself in your own free time. This book is written by Dr. R.S AGGARWAL very easy to understand from primary school students to ph.D candidates are useful this aptitude.
                           
  
  More useful for
·          Bank P.O., S.B.I. P.O; I.B.P.S., R.B.I Exam
·          A.A.O. Exam-L.I.C., G.I.C.
·          Railway Recruitment Board Exam
·          S.S.C Combined Preliminary Exam
·          IGNOU, M.B.A., Hotel Management, N.I.F.T.
·         Sub-inspectors of police, C.B.I, C.P.O Exam
          


Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter